Re: [ecasound] Compile error (v2.6.0)

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 00:10:27 EET

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, Stephen Stocker wrote:

> I'm getting the following compile error on (mostly) Slackware 10, gcc
> 3.3.4:
> f.Tpo -c audioio_af.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/audioio_af.o
> audioio_af.cpp: In member function `virtual void AUDIOFILE_INTERFACE::open()':
> audioio_af.cpp:140: error: `AF_FILE_AVR' undeclared (first use this function)
> audioio_af.cpp:140: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

it would seem that you (and slackware 10 I guess) have a _really_ old
libaudiofile. AF_FILE_AVR was added to libaudiofile 0.2.6, which was
released in Feb 2004 (so over five years ago).

Even more odd is that according to:

... Slackware 10 has libaudiofile 0.2.6, so you shouldn't be getting the
above error. Slackware 9 has 0.2.3, so maybe you have some old packages
still installed (partial upgrade perhaps)..?

Anyways, if this is still a problem, you could try passing
"--disable-audiofile" to configure and try rebuilding.

Download the free 60 day trial.
Ecasound-list mailing list