Re: [ecasound] delta66, chains, and ecasound

From: Julien Claassen <>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 16:07:18 EET

Hello Lance!
   I'musing a delta 1010 LT and in the old days I worked with ALSA. But I
abandonned that a long time ago. Now I use JACK, which is highly preferable,
especially with these big cards.
   If you need to stay with ALSA, you could use the ~/.asoundrc or
/etc/asound.conf files to achieve, what you want. I used ttable and dshare (or
dsnoop) not sure. Youcan find more about them at:
   There's a wiki.
   If on the other hand you could live with JACK, get back here and I'm sure, I
won't be the only one able and willing to help. It's not too dificult.
   Kindest regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide