Re: [ecasound] Re: Resampling in realtime

From: Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 20:08:38 EET

--On Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:56 -0800 Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>

> My tests indicate that the clicking problem was fixed in this snapshot:
> I'll post a pointer to my test files when I get a chance.

Here it is:

The file make-test-files.csh is a script that uses ecasound and a ladspa
plugin to make a couple of sine wave files at 96k samples/sec and then
resamples them to 48k and 44k samples/sec. using ecasound and

src-diff-32.csh src-diff-16.csh use od and awk to compare the pairs of
32-bit and 16-bit conversions, respectively. The results are in

As you can see the results differ by at most 1 LSB. No evidence of clicks.
Thanks Kai!

Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Menlo Park, CA US

message to <ecasound-list-request@email-addr-hidden>.