Subject: [ecasound] development release: 2.1dev10
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 08:46:57 EEST
Slowly approaching 2.2.0...
- added: -G:mgrtype,optstring switch for setting
audio object manager level options
- added: -G:jack,client_name,operation_mode option; see
ecasound(1) for details
- added: --enable-all-static configure option
- added: --disable-jack configure option; disable JACK
support even if all required libs and headers
- changed: major data structure cleanup in the JACK
- changed: JACK support is now enabled if 'jack/jack.h'
is found; also --with-jack=PATH still works
- fixed: 'unknown device state' errors with multichannel
soundcards like midiman deltaXX and rme
when starting processing and if -z:intbuf mode
- fixed: due to changes in autoconf variables, non-atomic
locking was always used instead of atomic locking
in 2.1dev8 and 2.1dev9
- fixed: configure failed if an old (<0.9) ALSA version was
installed even if --disable-alsa was specified
- fixed: loading chainsetup from interactive mode failed
both with cs-load and after cs-edit
- fixed: compiling against readline 4.2 with
- fixed: bugs in the -z:db subsystem caused segfaults
- fixed: problems with -z:db and small files
- fixed: eiam - 'cs-get-length' always returned 0
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <ecasound-list-request_AT_wakkanet.fi>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Mon Jun 24 2002 - 08:47:32 EEST