Subject: [ecasound] ecasound 2.0.4 released!
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 23:27:01 EET
Bug fixes related to LADSPA plugins and ALSA 0.9 support,
minor documentation changes.
Packages are available at:
CVS-tree is tagged with 'v2_0_4'.
16012002 (v2.0.4) -** stable release **-
- edi-entries: edi-12
- added: docs - Documentation/manpages.html
- fixed: ecasound.spec - dropped the hardcoded python
module path that was passed to configure
- fixed: seg.fault if opening wav/raw files for
output failed for some reason (access
- fixed: misplaced tab prevented eci.py from working
with python 2.1
- fixed: major bugs in interpreting LADSPA plugin
parameter hint flags
- fixed: memory leak in LADSPA handling code; was triggered
by recent versions of ecamegapedal
- fixed: edi-12 - multichannel, noninterleaved ALSA 0.9 input
and output not working properly
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <ecasound-list-request_AT_wakkanet.fi>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Wed Jan 16 2002 - 23:17:59 EET