Subject: [ecasound] ecasound 2.0.1 released
From: Kai Vehmanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 01:47:34 EEST
This release sums up the bug fixes and minor improvements since the
2.0.0 release. CVS-tree is tagged with 'v2_0_1'.
05062001 (v2.0.1) -** stable release **-
- added: ecasoundrc - default-to-internal-buffering; select
the default between -z:intbuf and -z:nointbuf
- added: alternative C ECI implementation providing reentrant
access to the library; the new routines have a '_r'
postfix and are located in libecasoundc [ajeanneau]
- changed: completely rewritten mp3 header parsing; should
fix most of the compatibility problems
- fixed: disk buffers weren't properly flushed in -z:db mode
when changing or setting processing position
- fixed: bugs in assigning LADSPA plugin audio ports to
ecasound chain channels
- fixed: configure script failed if arts was installed
without the devel files (arts-devel)
- fixed: bug in the MIDI-server code caused core dumps in
- fixed: bug in querying -klg parameter status
- fixed: eiam - giving certain invalid arguments to 'cop-add'
and 'ctrl-add' crashed ecasound
- fixed: bug in closing .raw files [smassy]
- fixed: eiam - cop-inxed-select renamed to cop-index-select
- fixed: bugs in loop device channel handling
- fixed: changing internal sample rate caused problems to
the noise gate effect (-enm)
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <email@example.com>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 01:47:05 EEST