Subject: [ecasound] CVS-tree updated to 'this-might-be-2.0.0' :)
From: Kai Vehmanen (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 15:24:42 EEST
Ok, I just updated the CVS-tree. All library interfaces are now frozen
(see the ChangeLogs), and version number is changed to '2.0.0'. If all
goes well, this will be released sometime next week. I haven't tagged it
just yet, so there might still be few minor changes.
Now I could release it even earlier, but the week starts with 1st of May
(or 'Vappu' as we call it), which is quite a big thing here in Finland.
Quoting one foreigner visiting Finland: "On 1st of May, Finnish people are
more stupid than usual. I can't understand the excessive drinking...". :)
Changes since 1.9dev6:
??052001 (v2.0.0) -** stable release **-
- added: -klg - a generic linear envelope; a controller source
that can be used to map custom envelopes to chain
operator parameters [artham]
- fixed: segfaults when trying to access non-existing preset
- fixed: segfault if tried to copp-get without first
selecting a parameter with copp-select
- fixed: few bugs in ewf looping routines
- fixed: 'make uninstall' forgot some files and dirs
-- http://www.eca.cx Audio software for Linux!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Apr 27 2001 - 14:45:20 EEST